Muck Boot Woody Max Camoflage Wellington Boot
The Muck Boot Woody Max Camoflage Wellington Boot is a “Must Have” boot for anglers, wildlife photographers, and hunters.
A lightweight outer sole paired with fleece lining, this boot is ready to handle whatever you’re doing. Keeping your feet warm and dry down to -40 degrees.
Avoid the “distraction from cold feet” by investing in a pair of woody max muck boots. Available in adult sizes 6-12.
I know from personal experience several years ago researching to find a pair of wellington boots which would keep my feet warm, while out in snow or challenging weather for my wildlife photography. This was because of a memorable trip where I had to give up early cos my feet were so cold, as my standard wellington boots at the time provided no protection from the cold. A change to muck boots and the fleece lining and thermal foam kept my feet toasty warm for hours, and the rugged outer sole stopped me slipping too.
Muck Boot Woody Max Specifications
- Fleece lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed (internal)
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
#Muckboot sizing is “true to size”